Solar prices in Pakistan
Solar prices in Pakistan usually range from a minimum of 8,000 to a maximum of many lacs. These prices are affected by several factors. The prices are not bounded to these factors. These factors are:
- The excellence of semi-conductors: The type of semi-conductor used in the solar panel is a major factor in the contribution of solar prices in Pakistan. The panels with silicon cells are more expensive than the panels that are made up of any other semi-conductor.
- Types of the panel: The second factor is the type of panel used. Mainly there are two types; polycrystalline and monocrystalline.
- Polycrystalline: They are multi-crystalline Solar cells. They are less productive and cheaper. They have high space efficiency.
- Monocrystalline: These are single crystal silicon cells. These are more efficient and thus more expensive. They do not take up a lot of space.
- Watts being produced by the panel: Another factor that gives rise to solar prices in Pakistan is the amount of electric current a panel produces. If the panel produces 350W then it will be cheaper than the panel that makes 530W.
Solar prices in Pakistan depending on brands:
- Canadian solar panels range from 15,800 to 21,800.
- Longi solar panels’ price can range from a minimum of 22,250 to 24,000.
- Jinko solar panels are sold with starting price of 13,500 to 17,250.
Concluding this topic, shifting to solar panels can save people a lot of money. It is worth investing in solar panels than giving off high electricity bills every month. Solar prices in Pakistan are very much affordable and convenient and offer mental relaxation. Price of solar panels does not matter because electricity prices are always touching sky. People want to reduce monthly electricity expenses and solar panels are the best option.
You can also read the following most famous articles: